Play as you Learn
Progressive: My Discovery Lab boxes are based on a new theme each month. We follow a specific order to build skills, as your child's journey progresses
Categorized: As educational experts with years of teaching experience we have specially designed these boxes to be age appropriate and fit the curriculum stage of your child. Boxes contain all the necessary materials to conduct five experiments each month.
Well Documented: Boxes also come with a full-colour booklet with detailed instructions, visuals, and video links, but they're so much more than boring instruction manuals!
Lively: Our Boxes help to bring the world of science to life through the use of age-appropriate characters, challenging activities, fascinating facts, silly jokes, and fun puzzles.
My Discovery Lab subscription boxes are available in different monthly packages where monthly savings can be made the greater the package length. Each month comes with a magazine with 5 experiments to try giving hours of fun.
Here is a sneak peak into the boxes. Or view the first month's magazine to get a hang of it!
- Box 1(Blast Off! Figuring out how forces work)
- Box 2 (Slime, Slugs & Wobbly Blobs)
- Box 3 (Super Seeds & Mighty Trees)
- Box 4 (Cool Colour Science)
- Box 5 (Incredible Craft Stick Challenges)
- Box 6 (Amazing animals)
How to purchase
- Select the subscription package you want. Everyone starts off on Box 1 to build up the amazing science skills and kit we have specially created
- Select your delivery location (schools have advantages)
- If you have already bought or experienced some boxes you may choose your package and state in the additional notes in the check out which box you want to start on. Don’t worry we also track your information, so we won’t send you the same box twice!
- If you only want to purchase one particular box e.g Box 2 Slime, Slugs & Wobbly blobs, then please click here to make specific box selections.
- Additional notes in next page (checkout) can be used to add details about your child like your child’s name and age so we can label the box for them. If the delivery location is your school, please add class and teachers name for it to get delivered to the correct place.
- Our monthly boxes go out on the second Sunday of each month so should arrive by not later than the second Tuesday.