- Penguin physical adaptations
- Penguin behavioural adaptations
- Cool camouflage
- Bird beaks
- Bird beak engineering challenge
- Camel adaptations and quiz
Each experiment comes with a handy QR code so these can be scanned to take you to an explainer video for extra help
View an experiment example here
What's so special about My Discovery Lab?
Play as you Learn
Progressive: My Discovery Lab boxes are based on a new theme each month. We follow a specific order to build skills, as your child's journey progresses
Categorized: As educational experts with years of teaching experience we have specially designed these boxes to be age appropriate and fit the curriculum stage of your child. Boxes contain all the necessary materials to conduct five experiments each month.
Well Documented: Boxes also come with a full-colour booklet with detailed instructions, visuals, and video links, but they're so much more than boring instruction manuals!
Lively: Our Boxes help to bring the world of science to life through the use of age-appropriate characters, challenging activities, fascinating facts, silly jokes, and fun puzzles.
Interested in a subscription?
Here is a sneak peak into the boxes.
- Box 1(Blast Off! Figuring out how forces work)
- Box 2 (Slime, Slugs & Wobbly Blobs)
- Box 3 (Super Seeds & Mighty Trees)
- Box 4 (Cool Colour Science)
- Box 5 (Incredible Craft Stick Challenges)
- Box 6 (Amazing animals)
- Box 7 (Wet Wild and Windy)
- Box 8 (Density Drama)